Free Lazy Cat Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com

June 3, 2014

Hi Blobbers and jammers ^-^! And people of the world! Today... ALL CREDITS GO TO FERNCOOKIE FOR THIS...idea...So err umm take this as a joke. Blobbies do not have feet! Ferncookie came up with the most weird idea that feet can fall in love. Like I'm sitting in the classroom and all the sudden I get up and run to a house I've never seen before with this other person I've never seen before cuz my feet r in love with that persons feet. Credits go to Ferncookie :P. She started this whole thing which I can't really remember when the 3 of us, Duskriver, Me and Ferny were talking about jokes and Ferncookie said that her feet were in love with my feet. 1 of my feet is a guy and the other is a girl. Because I have black shoes with blue/purple laces. Which is girl/boyish. :P My left foot is the dude and my right foot is the girl. X3 Ferncookie's right foot likes My right foot and her left also likes my right. Her feet are both girls because they are strapped pink. I forgot what shoes Duskriver wears X3. You guys might be wondering why I'm still like...chatting with Ferncookie. Well, I'm still her friend but just like BBs. Not BBBFs. Blobbie buddies. So we still play around sometimes. Anyways, the update is getting too fat! It's not long, it's fat! LONG IS EVIL IN BLOBBIEWORLD RAWR! Fat is good in Blobbieworld. Well all my updates are fat. They're about let's see, wait let me get a ruler... around 1 foot and 2 inches. Wait, why am I measuring the computer and size and shape of the blog? We got all the way from feet falling in love to measuring the blog page height. They don't seem too alike. Hope you enjoyed the post :P ~Kimo

3 comments:

  1. Rawr! Me view blog. Me want spike.
    User: hawkfrostvsscourge
    Black long please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. User: camter7
    I want a headdress or party hat but a spike is ok :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. RAWR! DON'T EVER CALL ME FERNY! RAWR! D-:<

    ReplyDelete

These are the Blobbie homepage comments! Make sure to not swear or curse or your comment will be removed from the page.