Free Lazy Cat Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com

June 19, 2014

Hi Blobbers and jammers! ^-^ It's been SO long since I have made a post! Well, I'm SO SO SO sorry for the absentness of posts. Anyways, I'll be posting more often to make up for this. I've just been kind of busy...graduation :). Jelly Blobbies have come to Blobbieworld! They are the newest type of Blobbie, and a unique type. Jelly Blobbies have squishy little tails that they used to swim around with! They live underwater, and are quite squishy! Some Jelly Blobbies like to go on land, but it's hard to move! They just blob around and squish around! So, I invented a new automobile, called the Jellobobo! It's for Jelly Blobbise to ride on :D. And also, more good news. Ferncookie and I are friends again. And Frosty did not sign my yearbook 16 times like last year -.-! Yeah. Last year, Frosty signed my yearbook 16 times. It was...weird...Anyways, hope you enjoyed the post! :)~Kimo

No comments:

Post a Comment

These are the Blobbie homepage comments! Make sure to not swear or curse or your comment will be removed from the page.