Free Lazy Cat Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com

June 26, 2014

Hi Blobbers, sorry for not posting for SO long. Like, actually a week. But I've not been posting quite often as I used too. Ik. Uhh...I was taking something called azithromycin or something. >.<. Long story. Anyway, I have a epic new update! I went to this summer school, (really fun but learning) and in the afterschool of summerschool they have this game. (Not a video game like a sport.) There's a fence circle about 7 feet tall and people stand inside with a basketball or soccerball. They try to hit each other with the ball with either their hands or feet. If you get hit, you're out. People who are out, sit on the top of the fence which the teachers don't like because lots of kids fall off and break their bones. Sorry. Anyway, it's really fun. Except for the part that literally EVERYONE aims for me >.< because I'm the only girl. It's mainly dudes and there's usually around 10-20 players. Uhhh...rarely girls join but when they do, it's kind of bad luck for them. The guys kind of treat them differently because they don't have as fast instincts. They sorta just shield their faces from the ball. And they say stuff like, "WADDA U KNOW? Ur just a girl! Nooby twinky!" Well, apparently if you ask why they don't do that to me, Idk. They call me, "man," just like they call the others. Like I'm one of them :I. Idk...I kind of act boyish. Sometimes, you just have to face the pain, because I've gotten at least 8 cuts in 3 days at the camp. Not tiny cuts, some of them are (I actually measured XD) 5 inches. Even though this sport was really fun, I stil prefer basketball XD. Basketball's my favorite sport :P. Anyway, here are TWO candies up there! Hey, no stealing! Those are mine :O. The Yumyum looks a little like a fruit, but the two "leaves" on top are actually edible! Enjoy the post!~Kimo

No comments:

Post a Comment

These are the Blobbie homepage comments! Make sure to not swear or curse or your comment will be removed from the page.