Free Lazy Cat Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com

July 21, 2014

Hey there Blobbers :D.! Today, I got some exciting news! First of all, I'm really sorry for not posting any creations...it's not that I haven't created anything in the past few weeks...it's just that I'm either too busy or I'm not so entertained by blogging. Gemlet and I made a new feathered animal! ^.^ called the Featherlet! I spent like an hour shading this .-.. But you'll spend an hour reading this! >:D. Just kidding ^.^. Also, some very interesting news hits. I'm become Blobbie buddies with someone called Numy and she really wants (and I mean really) wants to join The Blobbie Club! I have never told you guys too much, but there are three passwords to join! She has figured out the first 2...but will she find the 3rd? Numy is a quite popular Blobbie name >.<. Numy is even in my story. You can find the story of Numy in the Blobbie Stories section. The beginning is not quite as good as the end! I'm getting better at writing ^0^. Anyway, will Numy find out the 3rd...? In the next post, you will find out! And btw, as a 50 sub mini special, the secret passcode to the Blobbie chat section is killjohny. (Don't ask.) That's pretty much it for now! WAIT- My Eggday/Birthday is on SUNDAY! So soon! And guess what? I'm having my FIRST Eggday/birthday party! And I'll be making a party at my den at 5:00! (Animal jam Silvermoon452) Hope to see you there! ~Kimo

2 comments:

These are the Blobbie homepage comments! Make sure to not swear or curse or your comment will be removed from the page.