Free Lazy Cat Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com

August 10, 2014

Hi Blobbers! I'm sorry I haven't been posting in so long. My EGGDAY passed!!! :D. I made some creations while I was gone and I decided to share some. This is the Chicken Little soup :3 because Numy and I did a little skit on Chicken Little. He was quite dumb. But anyway, the soup has small chopped tomatoes, chicken, pepper, diced bell peppers, and onions with a little sprinkle of salt. My friend Watermel (She's really...how do I say this...stupid...) For example.
Watermel: HOW DO I POO?!
Me: Errr go in the toilet.
Watermel: OK. (Literally goes INSIDE the toilet o.o) One day later... Me: WHERE WERE YOU?! Watermel: I was pooping inside the toilet. Me: Facepalm. Watermel: SHEESH IT TAKES A LONG TIME TO GET OUT OF THE TOILET
The next day... Watermel: Oh, I have to go poo really bad! See you guys tomorrow!
Back to the post, Watermel and I made the Kyi Soup. The Kyi soup is a sweet cold soup that tastes like liquid ice cream with a few cream drops inside. :) and herbs. :D
Well that's about it for now, check out my new music video please on my channel and bye!~Kimo

No comments:

Post a Comment

These are the Blobbie homepage comments! Make sure to not swear or curse or your comment will be removed from the page.