Free Lazy Cat Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com

October 11, 2014

Hey Blobbers, I noticed I haven't been doing the weekly items updates. I'm SO SO SO SO SO SO sorry! ;_; I just have so much homework and tests are stressing me out. Alright. Today, I will be sending the first posts of the Lunar Side! And thank you so much for 282 subscribers! My computer is laggeh. :3 Well, anyways, we have 3 Blobbie creations! So first is a little scooter/bike thing for Blobbies. It looks like a diaper, Idk why but it's supposed to be a little seat with wheels. I got this idea from a skateboard, except it has 2 wheels! Who can take the challenge of riding this? It's called da WOOWEEBEE. I liked that name because it sounded silly ^.^ and the Beedoe, which also sounds absurd, is a donut shaped creamy bread with honey berries called Emere's on top. Have you heard the Full Moon festival is coming up? (You know it as Halloween!) I will be holding a contest, and the winner shall get a beta on AJ! :). Comment your username if you want to enter please! And suprise suprise, look down to see the glorious Obble! Save the pic of the Obble and try to make a Obble-Lantern!~Kimo



5 comments:

  1. So we're supposed to draw something for halloween involving Blobbies?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am tacotime1345 on aj for the contest btw x3

    ReplyDelete
  3. idk iftis is where we write about the drawing contest

    ReplyDelete

These are the Blobbie homepage comments! Make sure to not swear or curse or your comment will be removed from the page.