Free Lazy Cat Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com

September 22, 2014

Hi there Blobbers ^.^ This isn't my usual type of post. I'm very VERY sorry for not posting. Yeah, I know, I know KIMO YOU'RE SO SUCKED UP IN YOU'RE YOUTUBE FAME YOU'RE NOT POSTING!!! Sorry ;_; I'm working on a music video. This time the post is about Ferncookie. I've banned her from the blog :I. I'm getting tired of being treated the way you treat me, Ferncookie. I don't think YOU would feel very good if I treated you that way. So we're OVER. :) Trust me, if you think I'm going to come crawling back to you, like Frosty tried to do you don't know meh. Cuz WHAT DOESN'T KILL YOU MAKES YOU STRONGER!!! We, are never ever ever, getting back together c:Okay, yeah that song is old...how about. BREAK FREEE! CUZ I CAN'T RESIST IT NO MORE! Dis is, the part when I say I don't wan ya! I'm stronger than I've been be- okay yes Dad I've finished my homework -.-. ferncookie has quit posting and she says she isn't interested in the blog anymore. Sad. Oh well. YES, I FINISHED MY CHINESE HOMEWORK, SHEESH DAD XD. :) Smiles. Make sure to check out Lunarcake Jamaa!-Kimo

24 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ur not ferncookie! >:( how did you steal my pic?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...I'm not Ferncookie and I never stole your picture O.O

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. shes talking about meh

      Delete
    4. ??? So you're saying that you are impostering fern? o.o

      Delete
    5. Impostering isn't nice -.- I had someone imposter me and everyone thought that person was the imposter and started yelling hate comments at me ;_;
      So dunt imposter. Impostering is like farmer's pooping in their backyard :3

      Delete
    6. Can you please give the real ferncookie her account back? I know we're not BBBF anymore but still. I still want to do what is right :). So please give the fern cookie her account back :I


      BUT I'M SO CONFUSED WHO THE REAL FERNCOOKIE IS DX

      Delete
    7. you ARE moonflight you LIAR! >:( I HATE it when people fake to be hacked! Liar! >8U and this isn't a joke! STOP IT! Nobody watches your videos about that clan stuff, so you made a bunch of accounts to pretend people are joining! That's awful!

      Delete
    8. o.o she never pretended to be hacked

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. these guys are lying I'm the real ferncookie I got hacked these guys are hacking me I the real ferncookie give my account back you hacker Kimo don't trust them they are hacking me

      Delete
    2. ???????????????????????????????????? 8U????

      Delete
  6. hes not ferncookie! im not ferncookie either! i was just trolling (lol)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ferncookie always has a pic thats what i know

    ReplyDelete
  8. lets just close this conservation XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. fern cookie I GOT HACKED GIVE MY ACCOUNT BACKOctober 2, 2014 at 7:33 PM

      No IM the real fern cookie :( YOU GUYS HACK ME GIVE MY ACCOUNT BACK

      Delete
  9. oh btw ferncookie always has a name like Ferncookie the Blobbie or something not fern cookie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this is... suspicious... O.O I'm getting so confused D:

      Delete
    2. lololollollolol

      Delete

These are the Blobbie homepage comments! Make sure to not swear or curse or your comment will be removed from the page.