Free Lazy Cat Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com

January 10, 2015

  Hey all! Before I start the post...
2014 has been a wonderful year! Though this took me forever to draw on the computer. Believe it or not, I drew/edited this. But I got the border from a cool software o3o. The balloons doe. 2014 has been wonderful. New friends, new life, new death (jk) and stuffz like that. Also new unit in math -.- (if that actually counts) Unfortunately, I have a 89.3% in my Lang Arts grade. I cri ;-; Whyyyyy.  
This picture pretty much sums up the post. First off Pinachi :D a cute little nice bird that's tamable (Because right now I'm trying to teach Sunny how to get out of the cage and skateboard. CX It's a bundle of feathers and bright, buttery yellow and a thin shade of purple :3 Also, I'm on vacation unfortunately, to a place called Earth. It's really strange there. There are creatures called "humans" who think they're good enough to stand with my species. Tfft. Foolish humans. Those young, absurd mortal children. Earth=reality. Reality=everything I hate. :I A friend of mine told me to draw blue locks on me if I'm depressed. Draw red locks, if you enjoy self harm. Draw purple locks, if you hate your life and want to kill others. I would, but unfortunately, since I'm on reality (Earth) I cannot draw those locks. Reality sucks sometimes. You may ask, Trinity! Then where do you live? Where I live? Where I usually am? I'm usually in my own little world, imagining legends and stuffz like that. I have 3 forms. Kimo, Lunar and Arch. Where do they live? Kimo lives in a snug, cozy cottage, surrounded by loved ones in the forest. There's lush trees and dew-wet bushes, full of sweet luscious fruits. There are sparkling, gliding waterfalls, and a transparent, clear pond where animals swim in. Including Pinachi's and ducks and hippos. (Wait hippos?) Yeah, hippos. Hippos are pink and fluffy. Well, Lunar lives in nowhere, spends her time doing nothing, unless you count mourning over the one wish she wants and will never receive (Don't get me started. VERY VERY VERY long story. Seriously, that took me like 2 months to write and a month to think about). Arch lives in the deepest pit of hell, spends her time spilling the blood of the innocent, and watching them beg, beg for death and enjoys hearing their cries of suffering and misery. Enough. I'm trying to keep this PG. Try not to picture what I just wrote. Anyway, hippos are pink and fluffy! Oh, noticed the #LH? If you play minecraft, go on mc.hypixel.net and play VZ. Best game there. I kinda fail at the game but whatevs. (A fail=anyone who has less than 1,000 wins) Welp, less than 11 people have more than 1,000 wins but OH WELL. LH=The Elite team of VZ players in one. It's a guild. A club basically. It stands for Log Horizon. Only people that are elite and like, beast at VZ can join, I heard from the officers of the guild. What's weird, is, I have less than 1,000 wins. I'm close to 1,000 wins but I don't have it yet, but I'm in. Try playing VZ...it's probs harder than you think. Oh, and #LH
~Kimo

1 comment:

  1. ------------____________________--------------------- BlobbieWorld. BlahbbieWorld?

    ReplyDelete

These are the Blobbie homepage comments! Make sure to not swear or curse or your comment will be removed from the page.