Free Lazy Cat Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com

February 4, 2015


So. Idc if I drew this 3 weeks ago and forgot to post. And Sunny's chirping and running around right now. Probs cuz I just showed you all a picture of me holding Sunny, out of the cage. And dat derp face doe. I covered up half of myself with random troll faces because *coughcoughPERSONALINFOcoughcough*  I don't have licorice-black hair. Camera issues. Saturation. Just showed that in the cam. I couldn't cover up the entire picture without demolishing little Sunny. I actually have hair the color of dark chocolate...and if you REALLY want my personal info and want to find me-have it. Idc. I'll tell you where I live just now. I live on Blobbieworld, and go to Neptune for vacations. I do spend lots of time on Neptune, but sometimes I go to Earth to help Noks (Amy) start World War III. And Einstein said that World War III would be fought with guns and nuclear powered weapons. WELL, PROVES YOU WRONG EINSTEIN. WORLD WAR III IS FOUGHT WITH THE POWER OF THE MAJESTIC SOUP. Blobbieworld is too far away to rocket away to, so if you want to contact me, go to Neptune. Good luck with that, my dear stalkers.
I drew this. All you haters who think I didn't, screw your grapes BECAUSE I DID. There's one that looks a lot like this, but it has chocolate-brown hair and a black dress. I kinda got dat inspiration from that art. There's shades and folds everywhere. The jacket's folds, wrinkles and shadings of light transitioning are kind of unnoticeable. Maybe the saturating was too light. Anyway, this is Kimo. *coughs* Yeah. I should do some more art on Arch and Lunar...dey feel left out. For the questions. I use Sketchbook Pro (costs 5.99 [GET IT FOR YOUR EGGDAY] but works really well.) for pix, and for video-editing, I use Power Director 12. (Get it for Christmas. Costs only like $89 on Black Friday tho.)
This is my new (Kimo's) profile pic. ^^ It be so fluffy and cute...I feed Sunny too many mangos...to the point where she's just a fluffy, cuddly little ball of feathers with 2 tiny beady eyes and a cute little beak. Ish so fluffy. And Happy New Year children! Wait-did I say that last post? Well, I don't give an amelia. Oh. Look behind you by the way. I'm really not sorry that you all died too early to see the wonderful grapefruit that I posted below. :)~Kimo

5 comments:

These are the Blobbie homepage comments! Make sure to not swear or curse or your comment will be removed from the page.