Free Lazy Cat Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com

August 29, 2014

Hello there mai fellow Blobbers and jammers! ^.^ Today, I just wanted to share with you some of my music videos! I am proud to present Shake it off AJMV! :D. This took me about 8 hrs and I hope you enjoy! Make sure to 1) SUBSCRIBE. 2) Like. 3) comment. They are all very much appreciated! ^.^. I love compliments X3.  FLATTERING. Ermmm yeah. I designed a few of the greenscreen/chroma key backgrounds. If you didn't know, my channel is Lunarcake Jamaa. Come to the Lunar side, we have cake. Yes. My channel is Lunarcake Jamaa. Join the Lunarside to help fight against the dark side. We give out muffins, cake and ice cream. YOU MUST CHOOSE. Ermm, yeah. Flatter meh ^.^. Please no hating, because if you want to ruin somebodies day, please go ruin your own :D. Good deal, huh? Sorry, lol. Ummm, so yeah XD. I'm Silvermoon452, you can send me JAGS. if you want to be in a video ^.^ Bye!~Kimo

1 comment:

These are the Blobbie homepage comments! Make sure to not swear or curse or your comment will be removed from the page.