Free Lazy Cat Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com

August 16, 2014

Hey Blobbers ^-^! There's so much to tell about summer! First of all, I have some wonderful news! One minute I go check on my channel. 56 subs. The next minute, BOOM! 63 subs O.O! Thanks so much to my subscribers! And then, the next...hour? 71 SUBS O.O!!! Wow :D! I've also created 2 new music videos for This is how we do AJMV (First time using Cyberlink Powerdirector) and Say Geronimo Sheppard AJMV. I've changed my name to Lunarcake Jamaa and the picture to the photo above! Wow! :D I can't believe time passes so fast :)! Especially when you're having fun! Well also, middle school is starting which means I have to stay ahead in case of homework and all. I'm quitting AJ forever. :( I might be able to make some videos at some point though :D
My, let's see... how bout we go through some Blobbie species! (Races)
Bouncy Blobbie- Funny, energetic and protective
Snowball Blobbie- Kind, quiet and happy (Chineseish.)
Fruit Blobbie- Caring, a little careless, and joyful
Shapeshifter Blobbie: Protective, ferocious, funny and kind
Sky Blobbie: Courageous, happy and protective
Normal Blobbie: Happy, kind and funny
Underground Blobbie: A little careless, joyful and kind
Squishy Blobbie: Funny, joyful and careful
Warrior Blobbie (fire or water): Very protective, courageous, and ferocious.
That's pretty much all I could think of! ^-^ Make sure to leave your ideas down in the comments below!~Kimo


1 comment:

These are the Blobbie homepage comments! Make sure to not swear or curse or your comment will be removed from the page.