Free Lazy Cat Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com

September 9, 2014

I'm suprised I can actually post this. It's like 7:00...and I've spent the 3 hours I needed from 3:15 doing homework. Hey, that's pretty short since some people take till midnight! Gate :U. The first time I got in Gate, I thought that was like...good. But turns out Gate just basically means getting 3x as much homework that's a grade higher :I. Read the whole thing. We do a few sections per day. Each section has around 15-20 problems. Each problem has around 10-15 numbers. Each number has 2-4 questions. That's around 200 questions. More than that. 15 or more x 10 or more x 2 or more. And that's even more than 200. And also, that's the LEAST you can do.  Not enough? Think that's litte? Don't worry. We still have the A.C.E problems. Around 60 questions in each ACE. And each section has an ace :I That still not enough? Don't worry. That's just math. We still got TONS more in social studies, literature, language arts, science and literacy. And we even have PE homework :I. STILL not enough? Don't worry. We have to play over 20 minutes of violin everyday. STILL not enough? That doesn't even include studying for tests. STILL not enough? We have PE homework. Pushups, curlups, mile runs etc. STILL not enough? I joined Math Olympiad and Science Olympiad and soon I'll be joining this... ASB program. STILL not enough? Reading is fun to me so that doesn't too much count. But either way I also have piano and basketball. STILL not enough? I'm still trying to blog and make videos!!! (Which is like impossible :() STILL NOT ENOUGH? If that's not enough JUST homework for ONE DAY get outta here >;O Lol. I haven't created too many things in the past. Sorry. Just really busy. I hope you understand from that LONG little explanation we have there. My little excuse for not posting! :3 ~Kimo

2 comments:

  1. Did u know i like waffles :3!?

    really though... their just AWESOME :D!

    ~ xwolfzlovex AJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Im Jojoland, I entered A Rare Long Orange Spike Wrist giveaway.... You said we would get a better chance of winning if we commented...So yeah. ~Jojoland

    ReplyDelete

These are the Blobbie homepage comments! Make sure to not swear or curse or your comment will be removed from the page.